Limited Warranty Registration Form
Thank you for purchasing a Hubb Filter. Please refer to our Limited Warranty for complete terms and conditions. To activate our Limited Warranty, please fill out the Warranty Registration Card form below and attach a copy of original invoice or receipt. This form should be filled out within thirty (30) days of date of purchase. Failure to fill out this form will void any warranty claims that may arise. Incomplete Warranty Registration Cards forms will not be accepted.
WHO DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
This warranty applies to the original purchaser ("Buyer") of a product in Hubb Filters' line of products (the â??Filter") and is not transferrable.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
Hubb Filters warrants that the Filter will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period specified below. Hubb Filters reserves the right to determine if the Filter is in fact defective. Should the Filter be determined to be defective within the warranted period, it will, at Hubb Filters discretion, be repaired or replaced with the same or a functionally equivalent product free of charge provided Buyer (1) returns the failed Filter to Hubb Filters with shipping charge prepaid (F.O.B. Hubb Filters warehouses in California) and (2) provides Hubb Filters with proof of purchase. In lieu of repairing or replacing the Filter, Hubb Filters may, at its option, elect to refund the purchase price for the Filter. Repaired or replacement products will be returned to the Buyer with shipping charges prepaid by Hubb Filters (F.O.B point of shipment.) In no case are products to be returned without first obtaining permission and a customer return order number from Hubb Filters. This warranty is the only warranty made by Hubb Filters with respect to the products and may be modified or amended only by a written instrument that is signed by a duly authorized officer of Hubb Filters and accepted by Buyer.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This warranty does not apply, and will be voided, if any of the following occur:
1) The Filter has been damaged by shipment, handling, storage, abuse, misuse, accident, improper installation, neglect or alteration.
2) The Filter has been damaged or fails due to rust or corrosion or improper cleaning, or if the Filter is used in competitive racing or on modified high performance engines or if used in any aircraft or aviation application.
3) The Filter has been repaired by anyone other than Hubb Filters.
4) The Filter's serial number has been removed, defaced, or the serial number differs from the serial number on the original sales invoice.
5) Hubb Filters determines that the Buyer has not followed the written installation, care and maintenance instructions included with the Filter at original purchase, or that the Filter has been modified in any way.
6) The Filter's Warranty Registration Card is not returned to Hubb Filters within 30 days of purchasing the Filter.
7) The Filter has been repaired by anyone other than Hubb Filters.
HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY LAST?
This warranty is valid for 100,000 miles or 5,000 hours on the vehicle on which the Filter is originally placed (as specified by Buyer on Buyer's Warranty Registration Card.)
WHAT IS THE WARANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE?
Within 30 days of discovery of damage, contact Hubb Filters at 844-289-7791 to notify Hubb FIlters of the potentially defective Filter and obtain a customer return order number. Return the Filter to Hubb Filters with shipping charge prepaid. Hubb Filters will inspect the Filter and contact Buyer within 72 hours of the inspection results. If the Filter is determined to be defective by Hubb Filters, Hubb Filters will, at its election, either refund the purchase price of the Filter to Buyer or ship Buyer repaired or replacement products with shipping charges prepaid by Hubb Filters. Except as specifically provided herein or as required by law, the warranties and remedies stated above are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, express or implied. Any and all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights are expressly excluded. Hubb Filters shall not under any circumstances be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting directly or indirectly from use or malfunction of the Filter, physical injury, loss of profits or revenues, or cost of replacement goes, even if Hubb Filers is informed in advance of the possibility for such damages.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HUBB FILTER'S LIABLITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE FILTER.